We’ve spotted one photo of actor mohanlal with legendary Navodaya Appachan. In that photo Appachan was giving his movie camera, which is taken the very first shot of the great actor Mohanlal. there were lots of awards showed in the showcase in that photo. we spotted one aranmula kannadi among those valuable gifts. we are sharing that photo with our buyers.
How to buy aranmula kannadi? Many people are asking this same question everyday. we are getting so many calls asking from where I can get the aranmula kannadi? or how can i get one?
And many people calling from various cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumabi, Delhi, Kalkatta, Pune etc..wanted to know in which shop this aranmula kannadi is available locally?
We like to answer these questions in this post. Basically Aranmula Kannadi can buy from two places. One is come to Aranmula, and get from our workshop / showroom there. and the second choice is Buy from our Aranmula Mirror Online Shop. ( URL : http://aranmulakannadi.net ).
We only recommend the above two methods, and we won’t recommend any other methods, since we can’t assure the purity and originality of the aranmula kannadi you are getting from any other local shops in your city. We don’t have any approved dealers anywhere within the country or abroad. In case if you have any queries about the shops / placed you found a aranmula kannadi, you can contact us and ask for the clarification . You can always mail us and ask. our mail id is: email@example.com.
Always make sure that what you are buying is an original aranmula kannadi. don’t get cheated by the imitations. Only the mirror which you are buying from our Aranmula Kannadi online store is subjected to the lifetime warranty.
“Do you know about Brass Mirror of Kerala”? It was a question from Ms. Lucie from UK, when she visited kerala last year. many people doesn’t know the aranmula metal mirror/ aranmula kannadi, instead they only knows there are some brass mirrors available in kerala, which is very unique and special.
Why aranmula metal mirror is called as brass mirrors? because the frame of aranmula metal mirrors are made up of brass. that is a very special brass so that it wont loose the shining even after 50 or 100 years. the brass frames are in different shapes which resembles many concepts in indian culture.
Do you really know that the Aranmula kannadi – The symbol of power, wealth and prosperity can keep all kinds of evil eyes away. Many of our customers were telling that, keeping an aranmula kannadi at home will help you to keep all kind of the evil eyes away and welcomes the wealth and prosperity to the home.
Business owners are also using it in their shops to attract more money in to their business. it also keep away evil eyes in business also.
For the purpose of keeping the evil eyes away, the aranmula mirror models with ROUND MIRRORS are using. It is very powerful to protect you from all kind of evil spirits and powers which can harm both of you personally and in your business or profession.
So next time, when you need to keep away the bad effects of evil eyes in your business or in your personal and family life, Get an Aranmula kannadi. and welcome goodness wealth and prosperity in to your life.
Aranmulakannadi.org is an authenticate website for providing everything about world famous Aranmula Kannadi. Aranmula Kannadi is unique metal mirror from kerala. where the metal mirror-making tradition survives ( 14th century ) at the village of Aranmula, Kerala, India. Here, a cast high-tin bronze mirror of 33% tin with highly polished surface or reflective properties is made which is comparable to, if not much better than, modern mercury glass-coated mirrors. Aranmula Kannadi is very traditional beautiful and precious. It is believed that having an Aranmula Kannadi will bring luck and prosperity in to the life.
Aranmula Kannadi is:
- Extra ordinary traditional hand made metal mirror, is Famous for bringing prosperity, luck and wealth in to life
- Aranmula Kannadi is famous for its secretive construction method and uniqueness in the make which get Patent protected with a Geographical Indication tag
- It is the only metal mirror available, Unlike Ordinary Glass mirror , Image from Aranmula Kannadi is reflected from upper surface of reflecting material , where in Glass mirror image reflected from bottom layer where mercury is pasted . So real image is only captured in the Aranmula Kannadi.
- Aranmula Kannadi is one among 8 auspicious items included famous astamagalaya set ,which usually used for very auspicious function like marriage
- Aranmula Kannadi is impossible to make a duplicated Item, because of its lesser Price, and its make details only known to few people in one family belong to Aranmula and it is kept as a family secret
- Mysteries in its creation, unequaled in its beauty, the Aranmula Kannadi is a unique object.
- Exclusive to Aranmula this is made of metal, not glass! There in lies its uniqueness and its creation a closely guarded secret. Known to only four families, has been handed down from father to son for generations. Therein lies its mystery
- Aranmula is a little village in the district of Pathanamthitta, which is well known for its ancient temple dedicated to Lord Sree Krishna as Parthasarathy,the colorful snake boat Regatta and the Aranmula Kannadi.
- The British Museum in London has a 45 centimeter tall Aranmula metal mirror in its collection