2) Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi is famous for its secretive construction method and uniqueness in the make which get Patent protected with a Geographical Indication tag
3) It is the only metal mirror available, Unlike Ordinary Glass mirror , Image from Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi is reflected from upper surface of reflecting material , where in Glass mirror image reflected from bottom layer where mercury is pasted . So real image is only captured in the Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi.
4) Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi is one among 8 auspicious items included famous astamagalaya set ,which usually used for very auspicious function like marriage
5) Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi is impossible to make a duplicated Item, because of its lesser Price, and its make details only known to few people in one family belong to Aranmula and it is kept as a family secret
6) Mysteries in its creation, unequalled in its beauty, the Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi is a unique object.
7) Exclusive to Aranmula this mirror is made of metal, not glass! There in lies its uniqueness and its creation a closely guarded secret. Known to only four families, has been handed down from father to son for generations. Therein lies its mystery
8) Aranmula is a little village in the district of Pathanamthitta, which is well known for its ancient temple dedicated to Lord Sree Krishna as Parthasarathy,the colorful snake boat Regatta and the Aranmula Mirror / Aranmula Kannadi.
9)The British Museum in London has a 45 centimeter tall Aranmula metal mirror in its collection