Which is the best gift that one can buy during onam? – this question always popup in everyones mind, especially for those wanted to give a very special precious and memorable gift to the dearest ones.
We must say the Aranmula Kannadi is the best gift anyone can buy during onam. not only onam but anytime. because its very unique, special, precious and special. there are no such a mirror exists in the world. also each and every mirror is unique in the sense of its appearance, design and other attributes. that means the mirror you are buying will be the most unique one, so that there wont be any replica of it in the entire world.
Onam is more about the prosperity. and aranmula kannadi is also the symbol of good luck and prosperity. keeping it in your home or business can bring good luck and prosperity.
So if you are considering to buy a unique gift. aranmula kannadi is the best choice. please see the availablity of the mirrors in our website Click Here – Aranmula Kannadi
Many people take the decision to buy something on the very last moment. that’s why we are getting majority of the calls in need of aranmula kannadi on the last moment. but in most of the cases we have to disappoint the callers since, aranmula kannadi is not a commodity which can be availed in a hurry. so we like to remind you a few rules for a better buying experience.
Aranmula kanandi is handmade. so it will take many days to make one. the models which we displayed in our websites may not available readily. they need to make on demand when you order one.
We make a few fast moving and models with heavy demand and kept in our stock. for shipping also it required at least 2-4 business days ( depending upon, where in the world you are), so if you order on the previous day, it won’t work. The readily available models are listed in the website : https://aranmulakannadi.net/ . where you can see the model and order it online and make payment with cards / bank accounts.
We offer FREE Shipping anywhere within India. no matter how big or small the mirror is. but the orders from overseas needs to be paid extra for the shipping. those customers are adviced to mail us in advance before placing an order. you can reach us at email@example.com ( customer care mail id) for any such communications.
We are getting many queries about asking the big or biggest aranmula kannadi. many people thinking the aranmula kannadi as the same kind of mirror they are using at home – especially in a dressing table. and asking us to make one with such a size!
For those ones, who are yet to get it clear – aranmula mirror / aranmula kannadi is not a replacement of your dressing table mirror, or it cant be make in such a huge size. instead this is a mirror with lot of specialty and used as a precious collectible.
still you can use it to view your face / image – but the biggest aranmula kannadi we make would be 12 inches of diameter, that itself would be at least 10 kg in weight and huge frame size. and very expensive also.
Normally the aranmula kanandi comes in a size range of 2 inches to 6 inches – those are the most popular models, where people buy, gift or kept in their homes/business organizations.
still if you have any doubts, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In a recent movement to protect the genuinity of aranmula kannadi, the vishwabrahmana sabha society instructed the authentic manufacturers to put a hologram to prove its authentiticy. so the authentic mirrors will comes with a hologram on the backside of the aranmula kannadi.
All authentic aranmula kannadi which is selling from 2016 comes with a hologram. the older mirrors you bought before 2015 mid may not contain a hologram since this is a new decision took towards the end of 2015.
All the aranmula kanandi we are selling from now onwards will comes with a hologram. for any further details, send a mail to us email@example.com
Many people wanted to buy aranmula kannadi and send it outside india, most of the purchase enquiries are coming from United States, Europian countries and middle east. So here is the guide line on how you can purchase aranmula kannadi from outside india.
We are providing free shipping within india, but outside india, the shipping charge is huge and almost equal to the cost of the mirror ( most of the times), so before purchasing please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org about your required model, we will calculate the weight while packing. then you can verify the shipping charges by checking FedEx, DHL or any international shipping companies website by giving the source as TRIVANDRUM kerala, or KOCHI kerala and destination as your address. then you can get an idea on how much you have to pay extra in addition to the price of the mirror.
Aranmula Kannadi Hall of fame. Shibu Baby John is gifting Aranmula Kannadi to Narendra Modi. The model he is gifting is Shankh mirror with a fixed stand.
interested to buy an aranmula kannadi? write to us – email@example.com
Kerala CM. Shri.Oommen Chandi appreciating the technopark BDM by giving prestigious Aranmula Mirror as a gift for this contributions to the technopark – Asia’s largest IT park, during the 25th anniversary celebrations held in Trivandrum Technopark. IT minister Shri. Kunjalikutty nearby.
Ordering Aranmula Kannadi is now easy, either you can place an order online via e-commerce website, call or e-mail to book your kannadi. or the people who lives nearby can visit aranmula and buy.
Most of the customers prefer it to buy online. by doing so, you have to make sure that the particular model which you are ordering is readily available in stock. A better way is to send an e-mail or call and confirm the availability.
The normal procedure is, when a customer ordering a mirror, the artisans are making a mirror for them. means each and every mirror is custom made and making on demand of the customer. But that is a time consuming process, thus we usually make the most moving models ( like valkannadi, and peacock mirror, Shankh mirror etc) and keep in stock.
Also, time to deliver the mirror is very important. any fastest courier may take at least 2 to 3 business days to deliver the mirror. so the people who wanted to get the aranmula kannadi in an overnight may not be able to buy it.
The best practices are –
- Find and finalize the model of the aranmula kanandi you like to buy
- send a mail / call us to make sure the availability of the mirror
- plan at least one week ahead of the date which you want to get the mirror ( because the last minute rush may cause things go wrong either from your side, our side or the courier companies side may delay your delivery)
- Send your complete information like postal address with pincode and a local mobile number, so that the courier company can reach you in case if they having any difficulty to locate you.
- patience is very important. once we dispatch the mirror and till it reaches you, things are not in hand of yours or us. most of our shipping partners ( India post – the most reliable shipping method, which they offer speed post with tracking, delivery confirmation via SMS, and most importantly they will deliver to any location where a PIN CODE is available – but courier companies won’t do this). So please track the consignment by yourself till delivery rather than calling us each and every hour.
- Payment needs to be done in advance, once you made the complete payment then only we can start making your mirror or dispatching it.
- don’t negotiate much – as you now the aranmula kannadi is 100% handmade and not made in machines. so each mirror comes with its own effort and cost. shameless negotiations are not healthy and we won’t entertain such customers, and we won’t give any priority for them either in order taking or processing.
- we can understand your concern about the damage while shipping, in our experience over 15+ years of online delivery, less than 1% of the consignment caused the damage. so the probability to damage the consignment is almost NIL
- Same day shipping may not be possible – once you transfer the money we may not be able to ship on the same day because we have a shipping schedule every day 11.30 PM. so if thats over we can ship the mirror on the next day.
We think we pretty much covered it. still if you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many people are buying aranmula kannadi from various places, and used to call and ask us how to check the authenticity of the mirror. whether they are original aranmula kannadi?
There are many ways to verify it, and the simplest among them is – you should keep your fingertip on the surface of the metal mirror, if you don’t see a gap between your fingertip and the reflective image that means you have an original in hand. In a regular mirror used all around us, the gap is quite evident.
We still suggest not to buy aranmula kannadi from unconfirmed dealers or places. From this year onwards, every aranmula kannadi comes with a hologram sticker of the Vishwakarma Nirmaan society to confirm its authenticity. But you can’t see the hologram in the older mirrors you bought before 2016.
if you have any questions about the authenticity of the aranmula mirrors, please reach us at email@example.com
The nobel prize winner Ada Yonath is receiving the prestigious and marvelous aranmula kannadi as a gift from kerala CM Oommen Chandi.
The mirror in the picture is a fixed stand shankh mirror. Want to buy this aranmula mirror? – please send a mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org